The media pack including our advertisement rates for the 2022/23 hard copy publication and The Sports, Health & Leisure website can be downloaded from here.
Phased distribution throughout the year:
- Phase 1 – The directory will be made available FREE to the general public at many of the large leisure shows and exhibitions around the country getting the directory into the hands of enthusiasts, clubs and more, giving the directory a readership of approximately 120,000.
- Phase 2 – Boxes of FREE directories will be distributed to gyms, fitness centres, school, golf clubs, sporting goods shops and other relevant outlets for free circulation to the general public.
- Phase 3 – 1,700 independent newsagents nationwide
The Directory is printed in full colour glossy and is split into fifteen sections, which contain additional classifications designed to make each company easy to find according to your speciality(ies) :
- Sports Services / Shops
- Sports Centres and Gyms
- Racquet Sports
- Swimming / Swimming Pools
- Walking / Hiking / Climbing
- Sailing / Watersports
- Health, Wellbeing and Fitness
- Yoga / Pilates / Dance Classes
- Horse Riding
- Winter Sports
- Team Sports
- Shooting / Archery
- Fishing / Angling
The site currently receives an average of 486,000 hits a month a year making it very high traffic
Starting from as little as £45 for a boxed bold entry or a full colour advert for £70 in the hard copy directory and as little as £80 to advertise on this website we are confident we can provide you with the perfect advertising package. For our latest advertising rates click here (PDF download).
Sadly we currently do not do a print magazine for the Sports, Health & Leisure Directory anymore. Our last issue was published in 2020.